Prehospital Management and Transportation Strategies for Handling COVID-19 Cases
2. National Health Commission of the Peo-ple's Republic of China (2020). Diagnosis and treatment program of novel corona-virus pneumonia (trial version 6.) (In Chinese). https://journals.lww.com/cmj/fulltext/2020/05050/diagnosis_and_treatment_protocol_for_novel.13.aspx
3. Burnham JP, Fritz SA, Yaeger LH et al (2019). Telemedicine infectious diseases consultations and clinical outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis pro-tocol. Syst Rev, 8(1): 135.
4. National Health Commission of the Peo-ple’s Republic of China (2020). Transcript of press conference held by WHO-China Joint Mission on COVID-19. http://en.nhc.gov.cn/2020-02/26/c_76947.htm
5. Hao W (2020). Clinical Features of Atypical 2019 Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia with an initially Negative RT-PCR Assay. J In-fect, 80(6):671-693.
6. Bordi L, Nicastri E, Scorzolini L et al (2020). Differential diagnosis of illness in pa-tients under investigation for the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), Italy, Febru-ary 2020. Euro Surveill,25(8).
7. Johansson N, Spindler C, Valik J et al (2018). Developing a decision support system for patients with severe infection conditions in pre-hospital care. Int J Infect Dis, 72:40-48.
8. Wang D, Hu B, Hu C et al (2020). Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Pa-tients With 2019 Novel Coronavirus-Infected Pneumonia in Wuhan, China. JAMA, 323(11):1061-1069.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 7 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|