Differences in Electromyograms during Horseback Riding between Professional and Amateur Korean Horse Riders
2. Koca TT, Ataseven H (2016). What is hip-potherapy? The indications and effec-tiveness of hippotherapy. North Clin Istanb, 2(3):247-252.
3. Ryu K, Ali A, Kwon M, et al (2016). Effects of assisted aquatic movement and horse-back riding therapies on emotion and brain activation in patients with cerebral palsy. J Phys Ther Sci, 28(12):3283-3287.
4. Bremer E, Crozier M, Lloyd M (2016). A systematic review of the behavioural out-comes following exercise interventions for children and youth with autism spec-trum disorder. Autism, 20(8):899-915.
5. De Araújo TB, de Oliveira RJ, Martins WR, et al (2013). Effects of hippotherapy on mobility, strength and balance in elderly. Arch Gerontol Geriatr, 56(3):478-481.
6. Cho SH (2017). Effects of horseback riding exercise on the relative alpha power spec-trum in the elderly. Arch Gerontol Geriatr, 70(3):141-147.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 3 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|