Effects of Functional Exercise Program on Improving Gluteus Medius Muscle Strength in Postmenopausal Women
2. Alessio M, Formica M, Russo A, et al (2019). Outcome after combined lateral extra-articular tenodesis and anterior cruciate ligament revision in professional soccer players. J Knee Surg, 32(9): 906-910.
3. Park GJ, Lee JH, Kim MO, et al (2002). Re-lationship among perceived life stress, self-esteem and depression in middle aged women. J Korean Community Nurs, 13(2): 354-362.
4. Suh KS (2019). The effect of functional training on the body composition and physical fitness of middle-aged post-menopausal women. Korean J Sport, 17(2): 751-761.
5. Park IS, Lee SY (2016). Effects of proprio-ceptive neuromuscular facilitation leg pat-terns on activity of gluteus medius at op-posite side. PNF sMov, 14(3): 195-202.
6. Ryu JM, Lee SH, Hwang PH, et al (2018). Effect of lumbar muscular function to apply gluteus medius exercise for a col-lege women's with a chronic low back pain. The Korean Society of Sports Science, 27(5): 1335-1343.
7. Song SH (2013). Effects of elastic band re-sistance exercise on gait balance and muscle activity in stroke patients. The Ko-rean Society of Sports Science, 22(4): 1063-1073.
|Issue||Vol 52 No 9 (2023)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|