Conflict of Interest in Medicine and Health
2. Komesaroff PA, Kerridge I, Lipworth W (2019). Conflicts of interest: new thinking, new processes. Intern Med J, 49:574-577.
3. Viswanathan M, Carey TS, Belinson SE, et al (2013). AHRQ Methods for Effective Health Care. In: Identifying and Managing Nonfinancial Conflicts of Interest for Systematic Reviews. Ed(s). Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US).
4. Overton AR, Lowry AC (2013). Conflict management: difficult conversations with difficult people. Clin Colon Rectal Surg, 26:259-64.
5. Thompson DF (1993). Understanding Financial Conflicts of Interest. N Eng J Med, 329:573-576.
6. Panahi Tosanloo M, Adham D, Ahmadi B, Rahimi Foroshani A, Pourreza A (2019). Causes of conflict between clinical and administrative staff in hospitals. J Educ Health Promot, 8:191.
7. Page K (2012). The four principles: Can they be measured and do they predict ethical decision making? BMC Medical Ethics, 13:10.
8. Farhud D (2019). Epigenetic and Ethics: How are Ethical Traits Inherited?. International Journal of Ethics and Society, 1:0-0.
9. WHO (2003) Review of Ethical Issues in Medical Genetics. 20 Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland.: Human Genetics Programme, Management of Noncommunicable Diseases. https://egan.eu/media/uploads/file/ethical_issuesin_medgenetics%20report.pdf
|Issue||Vol 51 No 7 (2022)|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|