Biomechanical Analysis of Integrated EMG and Displacement of Cop According to Mat Thickness during Pilates Teaser Maneuver
2. Hibbs AE, Thompson KG, French D, et al (2008). Optimizing Performance by Improving Core Stability and Core Strength. Sports Med, 38(12):995-1008.
3. Borghuis J, Hof AL, Lemmink KA (2008). The Importance of Sensory-Motor Control in Providing Core Stability. Sports Med, 38(11):893-916.
4. Enoka RM (2008). Neuromechanics of human movement. Human kinetics.
5. Segal NA, Hein J, Basford JR (2004). The Effects of Pilates Training on Flexibility and Body Composition: An Observational Study. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 85(12):1977-81.
6. Dias JM, de Oliveira Menacho M, Mazuquin BF, et al (2014). Comparison of the Electromyographic Activity of the Anterior Trunk during the Execution of Two Pilates Exercises Teaser and Longspine for Healthy People. J Electro and Kin, 24(5):689-97.
|Issue||Vol 51 No 9 (2022)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|