How Should We Prepare Ourselves for New Normal Related to Stopped Competitions? Public Health and Athletes
2. Mann RH, Clift BC, Boykoff J, Bekker S (2020). Athletes as community; athletes in community: covid-19, sporting mega-events and athlete health protection. Br J Sports Med, 54(18):1071-2.
3. Toresdahl BG, Asif IM (2020). Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): considera-tions for the competitive athlete. Sports Health, 12(3):221-224.
4. Breslin G, Lowry R, Lafferty M, et al (2020). Advice for Athletes during Covid-19. Available from: https://www.bps.org.uk/sites/www.bps.org.uk/files/Policy/Policy%20-%20Files/Advice%20for%20athletes%20during%20Covid-19.pdf
5. Bowdle A, Munoz-Price LS (2020). Prevent-ing infection of patients and healthcare workers should be the new normal in the era of novel coronavirus epidemics. Anes-thesiology, 132(6):1292–5.
6. Manferdelli G, Bishop DJ, Franchi M V, Sarto F, Girard O, Porcelli S (2020). Rec-ommendations for altitude training pro-gramming to preserve athletes’ health af-ter COVID-19 pandemic. Br J Sports Med, 102561 (Online ahead of print).
7. Shariat A., Ghannadi S, Anastasio A, Rostad M, Cleland JA (2020). Novel stretching and strength-building exercise recom-mendations for computer-based workers during the COVID-19 quarantine. Work, 66(4):739-49.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.