Technology-Based Solutions to Improve Management of COVID-19: A Call for More Utilization in Iran
2. World Health Organization: COVID-19 App [cited May 12, 2020]. Available from: https://worldhealthorganization.github.io/app/
3. Espinoza J, Crown K, Kulkarni O (2020). A Guide to Chatbots for COVID-19 Screening at Pediatric Health Care Facili-ties. JMIR Public Health Surveill, 6 (2): e18808.
4. Kamel Boulos MN, Geraghty EM (2020). Geographical tracking and mapping of coronavirus disease COVID-19/severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) epidemic and associated events around the world: how 21st centu-ry GIS technologies are supporting the global fight against outbreaks and epi-demics. Int J Health Geogr, 19 (1): 8.
5. Yang GZ, Nelson BJ, Murphy RR, et al (2020). Combating COVID-19-The role of robotics in managing public health and infectious diseases. Science Robotics, 5 (40): eabb5589.
6. Vaishya R, Javaid M, Khan IH, Haleem A (2020). Artificial Intelligence (AI) applica-tions for COVID-19 pandemic. Diabetes Metab Syndr, 14 (4): 337-339.
7. Joshi M, Ashrafian H, Aufegger, L et al (2019). Wearable sensors to improve de-tection of patient deterioration. Expert Rev Med Devices, 16 (2): 145-154.
8. Reeves JJ, Hollandsworth HM, Torriani F, J et al (2020). Rapid Response to COVID-19: Health Informatics Support for Out-break Management in an Academic Health System. J Am Med Inform Assoc, 27 (6): 853-859.
9. Faiz SHR, Riahi T, Rahimzadeh P, Nikou-bakht N (2020). Commentary: Remote electronic consultation for COVID-19 patients in teaching hospitals in Tehran, Iran. Med J Islam Repub Iran, 34: 31.
10. Davarpanah AH, Mahdavi A, Sabri A, et al (2020). Novel Screening and Triage Strategy in Iran During Deadly Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Epidemic: Value of Humanitarian Teleconsultation Service. J Am Coll Radiol, 17 (6): 734- 738.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.