Is There a Link between COVID-19 Mortality with Genus, Age, ABO Blood Group Type, and ACE2 Gene Polymorphism?
2. Mahase E (2020). Coronavirus: covid-19 has killed more people than SARS and MERS combined, despite lower case fatality rate. BMJ, 368:m641. doi: 10.1136/bmj.m641.
3. Zhao J, Yang Y, Huang HP, et al (2020). Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility. Medrxiv:2020.03.11.20031096.
4. Caramelo F, Ferreira N, Oliveiros B (2020). Estimation of risk factors for COVID-19 mortality-preliminary results. medRxiv.
5. Hoffmann M, Kleine-Weber H, et al (2020). The novel coronavirus 2019 (2019-nCoV) uses the SARS-coronavirus receptor ACE2 and the cellular protease TMPRSS2 for entry into target cells. BioRxiv.
6. VAstJ A, Soucek M, Hajek D, Holla L, ZNOHL V, Vacha J (1999). Association Analysis of 24-h Blood Pressure Records with [ID ACE Gene Polymorphism and ABO Blood Group System. Physiol Res, 48:99-104.
7. Saab Y, Gard P, Overall A (2007). The geographic distribution of the ACE II genotype: A novel finding. Genet Res, 89:259-267.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.