The Impact of Physical Activity on Body Composition between Play Positions in Handball
2. Bouchard C, Shephard RJ, Stephens T (Eds) (1994). Physical activity fitness and health: Inter-national proceedings and consensus statement. Champaign (IL). Human Kinetics Pub-lishers, 77-88. https://doi.org/10.1249/00005768-199401000-00024
3. Blair SN, Cheng Y, Holder JS (2001). Is physical activity or physical fitness more important in defining health benefits? Med Sci Sports Exerc, 33(6 Suppl):S379-99.
4. Warburton DE, Gledhill N, Quinney A (2001). The effects of changes in muscu-loskeletal fitness on health. Can J Appl Physiol, 26:161-216.
5. Vila H, Manchado C, Rodriguez N, Abraldes J, Alcaraz P, Ferragut C (2012). Anthropometric profile, vertical jump, and throwing velocity in elite female handball players by playing positions. J Strength Cond Res, 26(8):2146-2155.
6. Ramos-Campo JD, Sanchez MF, Garcia EP, et al (2014). Body Composition Features in Different Playing Position of Professional Team Indoor Players: Basketball, Handball and Futsal. Int J Morphol, 32(4):1316-1324.
7. Gardasevic J, Bjelica D (2020). Body Composition Differences between Football Players of the Three Top Football Clubs. Int J Morphol, 38(1):153-158.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.