Asymmetry Improvement on Core Training for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
2. Ghandehari H, Mahabadi MA, Mahdavi SM, Shahsavaripour A, Tari HVS, Safdari F (2015). Evaluation of patient outcome and satisfaction after surgical treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis using scoliosis research society-30. Arch Bone Jt Surg, 3 (2):109-113.
3. Jada A, Mackel CE, Hwang SW, et al (2017). Evaluation and management of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a review. Neurosurg Focus, 43 (4):E2.
4. Weinstein SL, Dolan LA (2015). The evidence base for the prognosis and treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: the 2015 Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation Clinical Research Award. J Bone Joint Surg Am, 97 (22):1899-903.
5. Kumar T, Kumar S, Nezamuddin M, Sharma V (2015). Efficacy of core muscle strengthening exercise in chronic low back pain patients. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil, 28 (4):699-707.
6. Gür G, Ayhan C, Yakut Y (2017). The effectiveness of core stabilization exercise in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: A randomized controlled trial. Prosthet Orthot Int, 41 (3):303-10.
7. Yagci G, Yakut Y (2019). Core stabilization exercises versus scoliosis-specific exercises in moderate idiopathic scoliosis treatment. Prosthet Orthot Int, 43 (3):301-8.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.