Educational Status, Leisure-Time Physical Activity and Body Composition in Serbian Adult Population
2. Kukić F, Todorović N, Cvijanović N (2019). Effects of a 6-week controlled exercise program and semi-controlled diet on body fat and skeletal muscle mass in adults. Human Sport Medicine, 19 (1): 7-14.
3. Fishman EI, Steeves JA, Zipunnikov V, Koster A, Berrigan D, Harris TA, Mur-phy R (2016). Association between objec-tively measured physical activity and mor-tality in NHANES. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 48 (7):1303-1311.
4. Gleeson M, Bishop NC, Stensel DJ, Lindley MR, Mastana SS, Nimmo MA (2011). The anti-inflammatory effects of exercise: mechanisms and implications for the prevention and treatment of disease. Nat Rev Immunol, 11 (9):607–15.
5. Hermann S, Rohrmann S, Linseisen J, et al (2011). The association of education with body mass index and waist circumference in the EPIC-PANACEA study. BMC Pub-lic Health. 11 (1):169–181.
6. Kukic F, Dopsaj M, Dawes J, Orr R, Cvo-rovic A (2018). Use of human body morphology as an indicator of physical fitness: Implications for police officers. Int J Morphol, 36 (4):1407–1412.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.