Correlation between Age, Working Period and Work-Related Musculoskeletal Complaints with Nordic Body Map among Fishermen
2. Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) (2011). Guidelines for national socio-economic survey 2011. Jakarta: Central Bureau of Statistics.
3. Heiden B, Weigl M, Angerer P, Müller A (2013). Association of age and physical job demands with musculoskeletal disor-ders in nurses. Appl Ergon, 44(4): 652-58.
4. Chaffin DB (1979). Some biomechanical as-pects of the carpal tunnel. J Biomech, 12(7): 567-70.
5. Cohen AL (1997). Elements of ergonomics pro-grams: a primer based on workplace evaluations of musculoskeletal disorders (Vol. 97). America: U.S Department of Health and Human Services, NIOSH, DIANE Publishing.
6. Park J (2015). Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among occupational therapists in Korea. J Phys Ther Sci, 27(12): 3627-629.
7. Krisdianto. Individual factor relations and work factors with working musculoskele-tal complaints. [Ph.D. thesis]. Faculty of Environmental Health and Occupational Safety Health, Jember University, Jember; 2015.
|Issue||Vol 49 No 3 (2020)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|