Morbidity and Related Factors among Elderly People: A Cross Sec-tional Study Exploring Gender Differences
2. Doumit JH, Nasser RN, Hanna DR (2014). Nutritional and health status among nursing home residents in Lebanon: comparison across gender in a national cross sectional study. BMC Public Health, 14:629.
3. Zeki Al Hazzouri A, Mehio Sibai A, Chaaya M et al (2011). Gender differences in physical disability among older adults in underprivileged communities in Leba-non. J Aging Health, 23(2):367-382.
4. Boulos C, Salameh P, Barberger-Gateau P (2013). The AMEL study, a cross sec-tional population-based survey on aging and malnutrition in 1200 elderly Lebanese living in rural settings: protocol and sam-ple characteristics. BMC Public Health, 13:573.
5. Andorsen OF, Ahmed LA, EmausN, Klouman E (2014). High prevalence of chronic musculoskeletal complaints among women in a Norwegian general population: the Tromsø study. BMC Res Notes, 7:506.
6. Hungin APS, Chang L, Locke GR et al (2005). Irritable bowel syndrome in the United States: prevalence, symp-tom patterns and impact. Aliment Pharmacol Ther, 21(11):1365-1375.
Copyright (c) 2020 Iranian Journal of Public Health
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.