Attitudes toward Euthanasia of Students of Law and Medicine in Serbia
2. Banović B, Turanjanin V (2014). Euthanasia: Murder or Not: A Comparative Ap-proach. Iran J Public Health, 43(10): 1316-1323.
3. Banović B, Turanjanin V, Miloradović A (2017). An Ethical Review of Euthanasia and Physician-assisted Suicide. Iran J Pub-lic Health, 46(2): 173-179.
4. Turanjanin V, Banović B, Ćorović E (2018). Physician-assisted Suicide in Serbia. Iran J Public Health, in press.
5. Turanjanin V, Banović B, Ćorović E (2018). Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide in South-East Europe. Beau Bassin: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing.
6. Hosseinzadeh K, Rafiei H (2019). Nursing Student Attitudes toward Euthanasia: A Cross-Sectional Study. Nursing Ethics: 26(2):496-503
7. Hosseinzadeh K, Azimian J (2017). The Atti-tudes of nursing students towards eutha-nasia. Iran J Bioethics, 7(23): 79-85.
8. Naseh L, Rafiei H, Heidari M (2015). Nurs-es' attitudes towards euthanasia: a cross-sectional study in Iran. Int J Palliat Nurs, 21(1): 43-48.
Copyright (c) 2020 Iranian Journal of Public Health
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.