Private Dental Schools in Iraq: A Real Threat to the Dental Profession
2. Allareddy V (2015). Concentration of Undergraduate Dental College Admissions in Areas with High Health and Human Development in India. Journal of Dental Education, 79(3):301-11.
3. Allawi J (2017). Allocating Resources in Health Care Services. J Contemp Med Sci, 3(10):237-8.
4. Bennett WL, Lawrence RG, Livingston S (2008). When the press fails: Political power and the news media from Iraq to Katrina: University of Chicago Press.
5. Khoshnevisan MH, Albujeer AN, Taher AA, Almahafdha A (2017). Dental education in Iraq: issues, challenges and future. J Contemp Med Sci, 3(11):260-3.
6. Albujeer AN, Taher A (2017). Dental education and oral health service in Iraq. Iran J Public Health, 46(5):713-4.
7. Murtomaa H (2016). Better Oral Health To All. J Contemp Med Sci, 2(8):115.
|Issue||Vol 49 No 1 (2020)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|