Progress and Inspiration of Social Capital in the Prevention and Control of Diabetes
2. Hu F, Niu L, Chen R et al (2015). The asso-ciation between social capital and quality of life among type 2 diabetes patients in Anhui province, China: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health, 15:786.
3. Ren Chen, Feng Tao, Ying Ma et al (2014). Associations between Social Support and Condom Use among Commercial Sex Workers in China: A Cross-sectional Study. PLoS One, 9(12):e113794.
4. Riumallo-Her CJ, Kawachi I, Avendano M (2014). Social capital, mental health and biomarkers in Chile: Assessing the effects of social capital in a middle-income coun-try. Soc Sci Med, 105:47–58.
5. Joensen LE, Filges T, Willaing I (2016). Pa-tient perspectives on peer support for adults with type 1 diabetes: a need for di-abetes-specifc social capital. Patient Prefer Adherence, 10:1443–51.
6. Feng Tao (2015). Research on the Associa-tions of social capital and self-managing behaviors among diabetes patients. Hefei: Anhui Medical University; http://cdmd.cnki.com.cn/Article/CDMD-10366-1015329189.htm