Purchase Intention towards Alternative Medicine: A Study from Consumers’ Perspective in Malaysia
2. Malhotra, NK (2010). Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation. 5th ed. New Jersey: Pearson/Prentice Hall.
3. Junior JH, Joseph F, Anderson RE, Tatham RL (2010). Multivariate data analysis with readings. 7th ed. London: Macmillan.
4. Taniguchi, Y (2014). The level of trust and the consumer attitude toward organic vegetables: comparison between Japanese and German consumers. Build Org Brid, 39(1):773-78.
5. Azizi, S (2014). A Model of Factors Affect-ing Foreign Brand Trust. Journal of Compet-itiveness, 6(3):20-31.
6. Karatu VM, Mat NK (2015). The Mediating Effects of Green Trust and Perceived Behavioral Control on the Direct Deter-minants of Intention to Purchase Green Products in Nigeria. Mediterr J Soc Sci, 6(4):256.
7. Wang CC, Chen CA, Jiang JC (2009). The Impact of Knowledge and Trust on Consumers' Online Shopping Activities: An Empirical Study. Journal of Computers, 4(1):11-8.
8. Harsono S, Perdana S, Riyadi DB, et al (2018). The influence of brand image, brand trust, perceived quality and per-ceived value on consumer purchase in-tention at different categories of product. Adv Sci Lett, 24(5):3198-207.