Forecast of the Future Trend of Accidents in an Electricity Distribution Company of Iran: A Time Series Analysis
Abstracts Abstracts Abstracts
2. NIOSH(1998).Worker Deaths by Electrocu-tion, A Summary of NIOSH Surveillance and Investigative Findings (No. 98-131). Cincinnati, OH: US, Department of Health and Human Services. http://www.cdc.gov/niosh
3. Batra PE, Ioannides MG (2001). Electric Accidents in the Production, Transmis-sion, and distribution of Electric Energy: A Review of the Literature. Int J Occup Saf Ergon,7(3): 285–307.
4. Freivalds A, Johnson AB(1990). Time-series analysis of industrial accident data. Journal of Occupational Accidents, 13(3): 179-193.
5. Rahmani A, Khadem M, Madreseh E et al (2013). Descriptive study of occupational accidents and their causes among electric-ity distribution company workers at an eight-year period in Iran.Saf Health Work, 4(3): 160-165.
6. Halvani, G.H, Ibrahemzadih M(2012). Epi-demiological Study and Estimating of Accidents Distribution in Construction Industry Workers in Yazd City by Ap-pling Time Series until. Int J Occup Safety Health,2: 26 – 30.
7. Khandan M, Aligol MH, Shamsi M et al(2017). Occupational health, safety, and ergonomics challenges and opportunities based on the organizational structure analysis: A case study in the selected manufacturing industries in Qom Prov-ince, Iran, 2015. Ann Trop Med Public Health,10(3):606-11.
8. Khandan M, Vosoughi S, Azrah K et al (2017). Decision making models and human factors: TOPSIS and Ergonomic Behaviors (TOPSIS-EB).Management Science Letters,7(2):111-8.
9. Khammar A, Poursadeghiyan M, Marioryad H et al (2019). Patient Safety Climate and Its Affecting Factors Among Rehabilita-tion Health Care Staff of Hospitals and Rehabilitation Centers in Iran-Tehran. IRJ,17 (1) :39-48.
10. Poursadeqiyan M, Hosseini Foladi S, Khammar A, et al (2019). A Survey on the Relationship between the Status of Occupational Health Management and Job Satisfaction among Staff of Rehabili-tation Centers in Tehran: A Cross-sectional Study. J Rehab, 20(3):242-255.