Magnesium Sulfate Combined with Nifedipine Is Effective in Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension and Reduces Levels of Serum β2- Microglobulin and Retinol Binding Protein 4
Abstracts Abstracts Abstracts
2. Dunietz GL, Strutz KL, Holzman C, Tian Y, Todem D, Bullen BL, Catov JM (2017). Moderately elevated blood pressure dur-ing pregnancy and odds of hypertension later in life: the POUCHmoms longitudi-nal study. BJOG, 124: 1606-1613.
3. Okusanya BO, Oladapo OT, Long Q, et al (2016). Clinical pharmacokinetic proper-ties of magnesium sulphate in women with pre‐eclampsia and eclampsia. BJOG, 123: 356-366.
4. Rezaei Z, Sharbaf FR, Pourmojieb M, et al (2011). Comparison of the efficacy of ni-fedipine and hydralazine in hypertensive crisis in pregnancy. Acta Medica Iranica, 49: 701-706.
5. Webster LM, Myers JE, Nelson-Piercy C, et al (2017). Labetalol versus nifedipine as antihypertensive treatment for chronic hypertension in pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. Hypertension, 70: 915-922.
6. Shekhar S, Sharma C, Thakur S, Verma S (2013). Oral nifedipine or intravenous labetalol for hypertensive emergency in pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. Obstet Gynecol, 122: 1057-1063.
7. Argyropoulos CP, Chen SS, Ng YH, Rou-melioti ME, Shaffi K, Singh PP, Tzamaloukas AH (2017). Rediscovering beta-2 microglobulin as a biomarker across the spectrum of kidney diseases. Front Med (Lausanne), 4: 73.
8. Mahfouz MH, Assiri AM, Mukhtar MH (2016). Assessment of neutrophil gelati-nase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) and retinol-binding protein 4 (RBP4) in type 2 diabetic patients with nephropathy. Bi-omark Insights, 11: 31-40.
9. Inoue S, Takamoto N, Akahori Y, et al (2009). Elevated level of serum retinol‐binding protein 4 in pregnancy‐induced hypertension. J Obstet Gynaecol Res, 35: 293-300.
10. Zhuang X, Lv Z, Shi J, Lin JH (2019). A clinical study on the difference among proteinuria components in preeclampsia and pregnancies complicated with chron-ic nephrosis. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 236: 105-108.
|Issue||Vol 48 No 12 (2019)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Keywords Keywords Keywords|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|