Violence against Primary Health Care Workers in Serbia and Measures for Ensuring Safe Work Environment
Abstracts Abstracts Abstracts
2. Jiao M, Ning N, Li Y, et al (2015). Workplace violence against nurses in Chinese hospitals: a cross-sectional survey. BMJ Open, 5(3):e006719–e006719.
3. Yan T, Li S, Pan G, Qu B (2016). Perceived risk of violence in various hospital levels and departments in Urban and rural China. Iran J Public Health, 45(9):1238–40.
4. Fisekovic MB, Trajkovic GZ, Bjegovic-Mikanovic VM, Terzic-Supic ZJ (2015). Does workplace violence exist in primary health care? Evidence from Serbia. Eur J Public Health, 25(4):693–8.
5. Kvas A, Seljak J (2014). Unreported workplace violence in nursing. Int Nurs Rev, 61(3):344–51.
6. ICN ILO, PSI WHO (2003). Joint programme on workplace violence in the health sector. Geneva, Switz ILO, ICN, WHO, PSI.