Roles of Parenting Practices on Risky Sexual Behaviour among Adolescents in Rural Cambodia
Abstracts Abstracts Abstracts
2. UNICEF (2019). Global and regional trends. https://data.unicef.org/topic/hivaids/global-regional-trends/
3. Martino SC, Elliott MN, Corona R, Kanouse DE, Schuster MA (2008). Beyond the “big talk”: The roles of breadth and repetition in parent-adolescent communication about sexual topics. Pediatrics, 121(3):e612-e618.
4. DiClemente RJ, Wingood GM, Crosby R, et al (2001). Parental monitoring: Association with adolescents' risk behaviors. Pediatrics, 107(6):1363-1368.
5. Hutchinson MK (2007). The parent-teen sexual risk communication scale (PTSRC-III): Instrument development and psychometrics. Nurs Res, 56(1):1-8.
6. Small SA, Kerns D (1993). Unwanted sexual activity among peers during early and middle adolescence: Incidence and risk factors. J Marriage Fam, 941-952.
7. Le TN, Kato T (2006). The role of peer, parent, and culture in risky sexual behavior for Cambodian and Lao/Mien adolescents. J Adolesc Health, 38(3):288-296.