Changes in the Quality of Life and Body Mass Index of Overweight Women after Interdisciplinary Interventions in Weight Reduction
2. Salokangas RKR, Ruhrmann S, Graf von Reventlow H, et al (2012). O-51 - Axis I diagnoses and transition to psychosis in clinical high-risk patients. Eur Psychiat, 27: Supple.1-1.
3. Pratt KJ, Lazorick S, Lamson AL, Ivanescu A, et al (2013). Quality of life and BMI changes in youth participating in an inte-grated pediatric obesity treatment pro-gram. Health Qual Life Outcomes, 11: 116.
4. Welsh JA, Nelson JM, Walsh S, et al (2015). A Brief Training in Patient-Centered Counseling for Healthy Weight Manage-ment Increases Counseling Self-efficacy and Goal Setting Among Pediatric Prima-ry Care Providers: Results of a Pilot Pro-gram. Clin Pediatr (Phila), 54(5): 425-429.
5. Obara-Gołębiowska M, Przybyłowicz K (2014). Employment discrimination against obese women in Poland focus study involving patients of an obesity management clinic. Iran J Public Health, 43(5): 689–690.
6. Powell LH, Calvin III JE, Calvin Jr JE (2007). Effective obesity treatments. Am Psychol, 62(3): 234-246.