Comparison of Clinical Effectiveness for Lumbar Pain Reduction between Exercise Programs on Flat Surface and Proprioceptive Equipment
2. Kader DF, Wardlaw D, Smith, FW (2000). Correlation between the MRI changes in the lumbar multifidus muscles and leg pain. Clin Radio, 55(2): 145-149.
3. Verbunt JA, Smeets RJ, Wittink HM (2010). Cause or effects? Deconditioning and chronic low back pain. Pain, 149: 428-430.
4. Koumantakis GA, Watson PJ, Oldham JA (2005). Trunk muscle stabilization training plus general exercise versus general exer-cise only: randomized controlled trial of patient with recurrent low back pain. Phy Ther, 85(3): 209-225.
5. Akuthota V, Nadler SF (2004). Core strengthening. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 85: S86-92.
6. Pinto D, Robertson MC, Abbott JH et al (2013). Manual therapy, exercise therapy, or both, in addition to usual care, for os-teoarthritis of the hip or knee. Osteoarthri-tis Cartilage, 21(10): 1504-1513.