Sedentary Behavior Associated with Obesity in Rural-to-Urban Migrant Children by Comparison of Those in Rural and Urban Area in China
2. 2015 report on Chinese nutrition and chronic disease. http://www.nhfpc.gov. cn/jkj/s5879/201506/4505528e65f3460fb88685081ff158a2.shtml. Accessed 15 Dec 2017.
3. Lu JK, Yin XJ, Xiong JP, et al (2015). Comparison of the status of overweight/obesity among the youth of local Shanghai, young rural-to-urban migrants and immigrant origin areas. Int J Clin Exp Med, 8(2):2804-2814.
4. Lu JK, Yin XJ, Deng YQ, Ji L (2017). High Socioeconomic Status and Key Risk Factors of Overweight and Obesity among Rural-to-Urban Migrant 7-10y-old Children in Shanghai, China. Iran J Public Health, 46(3):420-421.
5. Kimm SY， Glynn NW，Obarzanek E, et al (2005). Relation between the changes in physical activity and body-mass index during adolescence: a multicentre longitudinal study. Lancet, 31 (6):301-307.
6. McGavock JM, Torrance BD, McGuire KA, et al (2009). Cardiorespiratory fitness and the risk of overweight in youth: the Healthy Hearts Longitudinal Study of Cardiometabolic Health. Obesity (Silver Spring), 17(9),1802-1807.