“Posbindu PTM”: The Key of Early Detection and Decreasing Prevalence of Non-Communicable Diseases in Indonesia
2. Siswati T, Astria B, Primiaji M (2022). Epi-demiological Transition in Indonesia and Its Prevention: A Narrative Review. J Complement Altern Med Research, 18(1):50–60.
3. Global Burden of Diseases (2019). Available from: https://www.healthdata.org/ downloaded at 1st June 2020
4. Peters R, Ee N, Peters J, et al (2019). Com-mon risk factors for major non-communicable disease, a systematic over-view of reviews and commentary: the implied potential for targeted risk reduc-tion. Ther Adv Chronic Dis, 10:2040622319880392.
5. Budreviciute A, Damiati S, Sabir DK, et al (2020). Management and Prevention Strategies for Non-communicable Dis-eases (NCDs) and Their Risk Factors. Front Public Health, 8(574111).
6. Ministry of Health (2019). Posbindu PTM: Guidance for Cadres. Jakarta, Indonesia
7. Thippeswamy T, Chikkegowda P (2016). Basic Risk Factors Awareness in Non-Communicable Diseases (BRAND) Study among People Visiting Tertiary Care Cen-tre in Mysuru, Karnataka. J Clin Diagn Res, 10(4): OC04–OC07.
|Issue||Vol 51 No 7 (2022)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|