Prevalence of Malnutrition and Its Related Factors among Pre-School (2-6 Years) Children in the Neighborhood of Chahestaneha, Bandar-Abbas, Iran
Absracts Absracts Absracts Absracts
2. Sharifzadeh G, Mehrjoofard H, Raghebi S (2010). Prevalence of malnutrition in under 6-year olds in South Khorasan, Iran. Iran J Pediatr, 20(4):435-41.
3. Janevic T, Petrovic O, Bjelic I, Kubera A (2010). Risk factors for childhood malnutrition in Roma settlements in Serbia. BMC Public Health, 10(1):509.
4. WHO (2018). Malnutrition Fact sheet. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/malnutrition/en/
5. Juma OA, Enumah ZO, Wheatley H, et al (2016). Prevalence and assessment of malnutrition among children attending the Reproductive and Child Health clinic at Bagamoyo District Hospital, Tanzania. BMC Public Health, 16(1):1094.
6. Ewusie JE, Beyene J, Ahiadeke C, Hamid JS (2017). Malnutrition in Pre-school Children across Different Geographic Areas and Socio-Demographic Groups in Ghana. Matern Child Health J, 21(4):797-808.
7. Frozanfar MK, Yoshida Y, Yamamoto E, et al (2016). Acute malnutrition among under-five children in Faryab, Afghanistan: prevalence and causes. Nagoya J Med Sci, 78(1):41-53.
|Issue||Vol 48 No 10 (2019)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Keywords Keywords Keywords|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|