Effects of Physical and Social Activity on Physical Health and Social Inclusion of Elderly People
Abstract Abstract Abstract Abstract Abstract
2. Jehoel-Gijsbers G., Vrooman C (2007). Ex-plaining Social Exclusion. Hague: The Neth-erlands Institute for Social Research/SCP.
3. Schipper van Veldhoven N (2017). Sports and physical education from a pedagogical perspective: a golden opportunity. Deventer: daM publish-ers.
4. Wilson C, Secker J (2015). Validation of the Social Inclusion Scale with Students. Social Inclusion, 3(4), 52-62.
5. D’isanto T, Di Tore PA (2016). Physical activity and social inclusion at school: a paradigm change. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 16(2), 1099 – 1102.
6. Luptáková G, Antala B (2017). Collaborative learning with application of screen-based technology in physical education. Montene-grin Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 6(2), 49-56.
7. Masanovic B (2019). Impact of Physical Exer-cise Programs and Programs of Social Activity on Public Health and Social In-clusion of Young People. Iran J Public Health, 48(6), 1180-1181.