Comment on “Validity and Reliability of the Iranian Version of the Short Form Social Well Being Scale in a General Urban Population”
2. Amir Behghadami M, Janati A (2019). A second look at the reliability and validity of the Persian language version of the female lower urinary tract symptoms’ long form questionnaire. Iran J Nurs Mid-wifery Res, 24:400.
3. Polit DF, Beck CT, Owen SV (2007). Is the CVI an acceptable indicator of content validity? Appraisal and recommendations. Res Nurs Health, 30(4):459-67.
4. Amir-Behghadami M, Janati A (2019). A Closer Look at the Validity and Reliability of the Persian Versions of National Insti-tute of Health Stroke Scale and Modified National Institute of Health Stroke Scale in Hospitalized Patients. GMJ, 8:e1587.
5. Amir Behghadami M, Janati A, Sadeghi-Bazargani H, et al (2019). Developing and validating an instrument to assess non-hospital health centers’ preparedness to provide initial emergency care: a study protocol. BMJ Open, 9:e026651.
6. Amir Behghadami M, Gholizadeh M, Janati A. (2020). Methodological Issues on the Importance of Instrument Validation in Cross-Sectional Health. Bull Emerg Trauma, 8(1):49-50.
|Issue||Vol 49 No 4 (2020)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|