The Role of Diet and Medicinal Herbs for Management of Sjögren’s Syndrome in Traditional Persian Medicine
2. Hammitt KM, Naegeli AN, van den Broek RWM et al (2017). Patient burden of Sjögren's: a comprehensive literature review revealing the range and heterogeneity of measures used in assessments of severity. RMD Open, 17;3(2).
3. Shirbeigi L, Zarei A, Naghizadeh A et al (2017). The Concept of Temperaments in Traditional Persian Medicine. Trad Integr Med. 2(3):143-56.
4. Ibn-e-Sina AAH (Avicenna) (2005). Al-Qānūn fī al-Tibb (Canon of Medicine). 1st ed Dare Ehyae al-Torathe al-Arabi; Beirut.
5. Heydarirad G, Choopani R (2015). “Dry Mouth” From the Perspective of Traditional Persian Medicine and Comparison with Current Management. Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine. 20(2): 137–142.
6. Salehi Sourmaghi MH (2010). Medical plants and phytotherapy. Tehran: donyaye taghzieh press.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 11 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|