Cognitive Enhancement through Improved Central Artery Stiffness in Postmenopausal Women: Potential Benefit of High-Intensity Aerobic Exercise
2. Karlamangla AS, Lachman ME, Han W, Huang M, Greendale GA (2017). Evi-dence for Cognitive Aging in Midlife Women: Study of Women’s Health Across the Nation. PLoS One,12(1):e0169008.
3. Barnes JN. Exercise, cognitive function, and aging (2015). Adv Physiol Educ, 39(2):55–62.
4. Takahashi K, Miura S, Mori-Abe A, et al (2005). Impact of menopause on the augmentation of arterial stiffness with ag-ing. Gynecol Obstet Invest, 60(3):162–6.
5. Jeon K, Lee S, Hwang M-H (2018). Effects of combined circuit exercise on arterial stiffness in hypertensive postmenopausal women: a local public center-based pilot study. Menopause, 25(12):1442–7.
6. Hwang JS, Kim TY, Hwang M, Lee WJ (2016). Exercise and Neuroplasticity : Benefits of High Intensity Interval Exer-cise. J Life Sci, 26(1):129–39.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.