Academic Staff’s Opinion on Their Job Satisfaction
2. Leslie D (2002). Resolving the dispute: Teaching is academe’s core value. J High Educ, 73(1):49-73.
3. McInnes C (2000). Changing academic work roles: the everyday realities challenging quality teaching. Quality in Higher Education, 6:143–152.
4. Chandrasekar K (2011). Workplace Environment and Its Impact Organizational Performance in Public Sector organizations. IJECBS,1(1):1–19.
5. Antoniou A, Davidson M, Cooper C (2003). Occupational Stress, Job Satisfaction, and Health state in male and female junior hospital doctors in Greece. J Manag Psychol, 18(6):592– 621.
6. Fletcher C (1994). Performance appraisal in context: Organizational changes and their impact on practice. In: Anderson N. Herriot P., eds. Assessment and selection in organizations: Methods and practice for recruitment and appraisal. Chichester, England: John Wiley & Sons, pp. 41-56.
|Issue||Vol 48 No 4 (2019)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|