Socioeconomic Status and Dimensions of Mental Health with Suicidal Ideations among Students
2. Cederbaum JA, Gilreath TD, Benbenishty R, et al (2014). Well-being and suicidal ideation of secondary school students from military families. J Adolesc Health, 54(6):672-7.
3. Cheng JK, Fancher TL, Ratanasen M, Conner KR, Duberstein PR, Sue S, Takeuchi D (2010). Lifetime suicidal ideation and suicide attempts in Asian Americans. Asian Am J Psychol, 1(1):18-30.
4. Perez-Brumer A, Day JK, Russell ST, Hatzenbuehler ML (2017). Prevalence and correlates of suicidal ideation among transgender youth in California: Findings from a representative, population-based sample of high school students. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry, 56(9):739-46.
5. Chien WT, Lam CK, Ng BF (2015). Predictors of levels of functioning among C hinese people with severe mental illness: a 12‐month prospective cohort study. J Clin Nurs, 24(13-14):1860-73.
6. Morrow CB, Epling JW, Novick LF (2003). A user’s guide to teaching the C-POP series. Am J Prev Med, 24(4):116-7.
7. O'Connor RC, Nock MK (2014). The psychology of suicidal behaviour. Lancet Psychiatry, 1(1):73-85.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 10 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|