Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Students of Uni-versity in Pristina/Kosovska Mitrovica, According to Different Anthropometric Indices
2. Kishida K, Funahashi T, Matsuzawa Y, et al (2012). Visceral adiposity as a target for the management of the metabolic syndrome. Ann Med, 44:233–241.
3. Goh LGH, Dhaliwal SS, Welborn TA, et al (2014). Anthropometric measurements of general and central obesity and the prediction of cardiovascular disease risk in women: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open, 4:e004138.
4. Simmonds M, Llewellyn A, Owen CG, et al (2016). Predicting adult obesity from childhood obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obes Rev, 17:95-107.
5. Gropper SS, Simmons KP, Connell LJ, et al (2012). Changes in body weight, composition, and shape: a 4-year study of college students. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab, 37:1118–23
6. Gazibara T, Kisic Tepavcevic DB, Popovic A, et al (2013). Eating habits and body-weights of students of the University of Belgrade, Serbia: a cross-sectional study. J Health Popul Nutr, 31(3): 330-3.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 9 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|