Indirect Health Policy by Sports Media: The Positive Effects of the Live Broadcast of the FIFA World Cup in the General Population
2. Nasheeda A, Abdullah HB, Krauss SE, Ahmed NB (2018). A narrative systematic review of life skills education: effective-ness, research gaps, and priorities. Int J Adolesc Youth, DOI: 10.1080/02673843.2018.1479278.
3. Kantor V, Knefel M, Lueger-Schuster B (2017). Perceived barriers and facilitators of mental health service utilization in adult trauma survivors: A systematic review. Clin Psychol Rev, 52: 52-68.
4. Fédération Internationale de Football Asso-ciation (2015). 2014 FIFA World Cup™ reached 3.2 billion viewers, one billion watched final. https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/2014-fifa-world-cuptm-reached-3-2-billion-viewers-one-billion-watched--2745519
5. Pringle A (2004). Can watching football be a component of developing a state of mental health for men? J R Soc Pro-mot Health, 124 (3): 122-8.
6. Soltani S, Takian A, Akbari Sari A et al (2017). Cultural barriers in access to healthcare services for people with disa-bility in Iran: A qualitative study. Med J Is-lam Repub Iran, 31: 51.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.