The Impact of Dyslipidemia on the Health-Related Quality of Life of Korean Females Aged 50 Years and Older
2. Korean Society of Lipidology and Athero-sclerosis (2015). Dyslipidemia fact sheet in Korea 2015. KSLA, Korea.
3. Lalonde L, Clarke AE, Joseph L et al (2001). Health-related quality of life with coronary heart disease prevention and treatment. J Clin Epidemiol, 54(10): 1011-8.
4. Muraki S, Akune T, Oka H et al (2010). As-sociation of radiographic and sympto-matic knee osteoarthritis with health-related quality of life in a population-based cohort study in Japan: the ROAD study. Osteoarthritis Cartilage, 18(9): 1227-34.
5. Søltoft F, Hammer M, Kragh N (2009). The association of body mass index and health-related quality of life in the general population: data from the 2003 Health Survey of England. Qual Life Res, 18(10): 1293-9.
6. WHO expert consultation (2004). Appropri-ate body-mass index for Asian popula-tions and its implications for policy and intervention strategies. Lancet, 363(9403): 157-63.
7. Dritsaki M, Petrou S, Williams M, Lamb SE (2017). An empirical evaluation of the SF-12, SF-6D, EQ-5D and Michigan Hand Outcome Questionnaire in patients with rheumatoid arthritis of the hand. Health Qual Life Outcomes, 15: 20.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.