The Mandate and Supplication of Typhoid Vaccine in Pakistan
2. National EPI policy and strategic guidelines. Islamabad, Ministry of Health, Expanded Programme on Immunization. 2015.
3. Expanded Programme on Immunization. 2018. Typhoid: EPI. Available at: http://www.epi.gov.pk/. Accessed Janu-ary 2, 2019
4. Bhutta ZA, Rosario Capeding M, Bavdekar A (2014). Immunogenicity and safety of the Vi-CRM197 conjugate vaccine against typhoid fever in adults, children, and in-fants in south and Southeast Asia: results from two randomised, observer-blind, age de-escalation, phase 2 trials. Lancet In-fect Dis, 14: 119–129.
5. World Health Organization, 2016. Typhoid: WHO. Available at: http://www.who.int/immunization/diseases/typhoid/en/. Accessed December 10, 2018.
6. Aga Khan University, 2018. Typhoid Vac-cine: AKUH. Available at: http://www.aku.edu/. Accessed Decem-ber 28, 2018.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 5 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|