Dry Needling of Tight Hamstrings in the Treatment of Chronic Low Back Pain
2. Moon JH, Jung JH, Won YS et al (2017). Immediate effects of Graston Technique on hamstring muscle extensibility and pain intensity in patients with nonspecific low back pain. J Phys Ther Sci, 29 (2): 224–227.
3. Sadler SG, Spink MJ, Ho A et al (2017). Re-striction in lateral bending range of mo-tion, lumbar lordosis, and hamstring flex-ibility predicts the development of low back pain: a systematic review of pro-spective cohort studies. BMC Musculoskelet Disord, 18 (1):179.
4. Jandre Reis FJ, Macedo AR (2015). Influence of hamstring tightness in pelvic, lumbar and trunk range of motion in low back pain and asymptomatic volunteers during forward bending. Asian Spine J, 9(4):535-540.
5. Ansari NN, Naghdi S, Fakhari Z et al (2015). Dry needling for the treatment of poststroke muscle spasticity: a prospec-tive case report. NeuroRehabilitation, 36(1):61-65.
6. Fakhari Z, Ansari NN, Naghdi S et al (2017). A single group, pretest-posttest clinical trial for the effects of dry needling on wrist flexors spasticity after stroke. NeuroRehabilitation, 40(3):325-336.
7. Ansari NN, Alaei P, Naghdi S et al (2020). Immediate effects of dry needling as a novel strategy for hamstring flexibility: a single blinded clinical pilot study. J Sport Rehabil, 29(2):156-161.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 7 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|