Re-Emergence of Measles in the European Countries; another Challenge in Hand: Highlight from Italy
2. O’Connor P, Jankovic D, Muscat M, et al (2017). Measles and rubella elimination in the WHO Region for Europe: progress and challenges. Clin Microbiol Infect, 23(8):504-510.
3. Tramuto F, Maida CM, Pojero F, et al (2018). Case based surveillance of mea-sles in Sicily during 2012-2017: The changing molecular epidemiology and implications for vaccine strategies. PLoS ONE, 13(4): e0195256.
4. Filia A, Bella A, Del Manso M, (2017). On-going outbreak with well over 4,000 mea-sles cases in Italy from January to end August 2017-what is making elimination so difficult? Euro Surveill, 22(37):30614.
5. Piccirilli G, Chiereghin A, Turello G, et al (2017). Measles outbreaks in the Emilia-Romagna Region, Italy, during 2016. Mi-crobiologia Medica, 30:32(4).
6. World Health Organization. World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. Data accessed on 15th September 2018. The data available online from http://data.euro.who.int/cisid/?TabID=467562.
7. World Health Organization. Immunization coverage, WHO/UNICEF joint report-ing process. Geneva: WHO; 2016. Avail-able from, [http://www.who.int/immunization/monitor-ing_surveillance/data/administrative_coverage.xls?ua=1] [accessed on 13 Septem-ber 2018].
|Issue||Vol 50 No 3 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|