Is Nurses' Job Satisfaction Related to Occupational Health and Safety Management?
2. Ja'fari MJ, Shafieian N, Mahfozpour S, Mehrabi Y (2012). The relationship be-tween job satisfaction and occupational safety and occupational health status of nurses in a hospital. JHSW, 2(3):41-48.
3. Malliarou M, Moustaka E, Kouvela T, et al (2010). Greek Registered Nurses’ Job Sat-isfaction in Relation to Work-Related Stress. A Study on Army and Civilian Rns. Global Journal of Health Science, 2(1):44-59.
4. Khammar A, Poursadeghiyan M, Marioryad H, et al (2019). Patient Safety Climate and Its Affecting Factors Among Rehabilita-tion Health Care Staff of Hospitals and Rehabilitation Centers in Iran-Tehran. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal, 17(1) :39-48.
5. Vatani J, Arami M, Khanikosarkhizi Z, et al (2021). Safety climate and related factors in rehabilitation nurses of hospi-tals in Iran. Work, 68(1):189-196.
6. Soltaninejad M, Khammar A, Aminiza-deh M, et al (2020). Shift working dis-orders among nurses of Tehran hospi-tal and its related factors in 2016. Work, 66(1):213-219.
7. Poursadeqiyan M, Hosseini Foladi S, Khammar A, et al (2019). A Survey on the Relationship between the Status of Occupational Health Management and Job Satisfaction among Staff of Rehabili-tation Centers in Tehran: A Cross-sectional Study. J Rehab, 20(3):242-255.
8. Azadeh A, ZarrinM (2016). An intelligent framework for productivity assessment and analysis of human resource from re-silience engineering, motivational factors, HSE and ergonomics perspectives. Safety Sci, 89: 55–71.
9. Poursadeqiyan M, Arefi MF, Khaleghi S, et al (2020). Investigation of the relationship between the safety climate and occupa-tional fatigue among the nurses of educa-tional hospitals in Zabol. J Edu Health Promot, 9:238-47.
10. Abbasi M, Yazdani Rad S, Habibi P, et al (2019). Relationship among noise expo-sure, sensitivity, and noise annoyance with job satisfaction and job stress in a textile industry. Noise & Vibration World-wide, 50 (6): 195-201.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 8 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|