Traffic Noise Combined with Mobile Phone Radiation: Serious Environmental Risk to Male Reproductive System
2. Gupta N, Goyal D, Sharma R, Arora KS (2015). Effect of prolonged use of mo-bile phone on brainstem auditory evoked potentials. J Clin Diagn Res, 9: CC07-CC09.
3. Shepherd D, Welch D, Dirks KN, Mathews R (2010). Exploring the relationship be-tween noise sensitivity, annoyance and health-related quality of life in a sample of adults exposed to environmental noise. Int J Environ Res Public Health, 7: 3579-3594.
4. Fathollahi A, Jasemi M, Saki G (2013). Ef-fect of noise stress on male rat fertility, and the protective effect of vitamins C and E on its potential effect. Arab J Urol, 11: 101-105.
5. Naeem Z (2014). Health risks associated with mobile phones use. Int J Health Sci (Qassim), 8: 5-6.
6. Meo SA, Al-Drees AM, Husain S, Khan MM, Imran MB (2010). Effects of mo-bile phone radiation on serum testos-terone in Wistar albino rats. Saudi Med J, 31: 869-873.
7. Bortkiewicz A (2001). A study on the biolog-ical effects of exposure mobile-phone frequency EMF. Med Pr, 52: 101-106.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 3 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|