A Preliminary Investigation of How Lavender Essential Oil May Reduce Stress of High School Students during Class
2. Ra JS, Jung MS (2018). School-related fac-tors affecting smoking intention among Korean middle school students. Appl Nurs Res, 39:34-40.
3. Buckle J (1999). Use of aromatherapy as a complementary treatment for chronic pain. Altern Ther Health Med, 5(5):42-51.
4. Chang KM, Shen CW (2011). Aromatherapy benefits autonomic nervous system regu-lation for elementary school faculty in Taiwan. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, 2011:946537.
5. McCaffrey R, Thomas DJ, Kinzelman AO (2009). The effects of lavender and rosemary essential oils on test-taking anx-iety among graduate nursing students. Holist Nurs Pract, 23(2), 88-93.
6. Lausberg H, Sloetjes H (2016). The revised NEUROGES–ELAN system: An objec-tive and reliable interdisciplinary analysis tool for nonverbal behavior and gesture. Behav Res Methods, 48(3):973-93.
7. Bae I, Song JA, Lee M, Hur M (2018). Ef-fects of aromatherapy essential oil inhala-tion on the stress response after expo-sure to noise and arithmetic subtraction stressor: randomized controlled trial. Int J Clin Exp Med, 11(1):275-84.
|Issue||Vol 50 No 10 (2021)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|