To Tell or Not: The Chinese Doctors’ Dilemma on Disclosure of a Cancer Diagnosis to the Patient
2. Fujimori M, Akechi T, Morita T (2007). Preferences of cancer patients regard-ing the disclosure of bad news. Psy-chooncology, 16: 573-581.
3. Kumar M, Goyal S, Singh K (2009). Breaking bad news issues: a survey among radiation oncologists. Indian J Palliat Care, 15: 61-66.
4. Chen X, Fan R (2010). The family and harmonious medical decision making: cherishing an appropriate Confucian moral balance. J Med Philos, 35: 573-586.
5. Kawakami S, Arai G, Ueda K et al. (2001). Physician's attitudes towards disclosure of cancer diagnosis to elder-ly patients: a report from Tokyo, Ja-pan. Arch Gerontol Geriatr, 33: 29-36.
6. Tai MC, Lin CS (2001). Developing a culturally relevant bioethics for Asian people. J Med Ethics, 27: 51-54.
|Issue||Vol 47 No 11 (2018)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|