Bone Turnover in Azerbaijani Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
2. Nakashima A, Yokoyama K, Yokoo T, Urashima M (2016). Role of vitamin D in diabetes mellitus and chronic kidney dis-ease. World J Diabetes, 7(5):89–100.
3. Norris R, Parker M (2011). Diabetes mellitus and hip fracture: a study of 5966 cases. Injur, 42 (11):1313-6.
4. Abdulameer SA, Sulaiman SA, Hassali MA, et al (2012).Osteoporosis and type 2 dia-betes mellitus: what do we know, and what we can do? Patient Prefer Adherence, 6:435–448.
5. Fisher A, Srikusalanukul W, Fisher L, Smith PN (2017). Lower serum P1NP/β-CTX ratio and hypoalbuminemia are inde-pendently associated with osteoporotic nonvertebral fractures in older adults. Clin Interv Aging, 12: 1131–1140.
6. Hinton PS (2016). Role of reduced insulin-stimulated bone blood flow in the patho-genesis of metabolic insulin resistance and diabetic bone fragility. Medical Hypoth-eses, 93:81–86.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.