Nationwide Stature Estimation from Knee Height Measurements in Montenegrin Adolescents
2. Gupta C, Palimar V, Guru P (2016). Estima-tion of stature from the arm span of an individual in South Indian population. Ann Bioanthropol, 4: 17-19.
3. Ibegbu AO (2013). Association of Hand Length with Height in Nigerian School Children. J Biol Life Sci, 4(2):83-92.
4. Golshan M, Crapo RO, Amra B et al (2007). Arm span as an independent predictor of pulmonary function parameters: Valida-tion and reference values. Respirology, 12:361-366.
5. Mohanty SP, Babu SS, Nair NS (2001). The use of arm span as a predictor of height. A study of South Indian women. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong), 9(1):19-23.
6. Popović S, Arifi F, Bjelica D (2017). Standing Height and its Estimation Utilizing Foot Length Measurements in Adolescents in Kosovan Adults: National Survey. Int J Appl Exerc Physiol, 6(2):1-7.
7. Waghmare V, Gaikwad R, Herekar N (2010). Estamation of the stature from the an-tropometric measurment of the hang length. The Internet of Biological Anthropology, 4(2):1-5.
8. Varela-Silva MI, Bogin, B (2012). Leg Length and Anthropometric Applications: Effects on Health and Disease. Handbook of Anthro-pometry,43: 769-783
9. Marfell-Jones M, Olds T, Stew AD, Carter JEL (2006). International standards for anthro-pometric assessment. Potchesfstroom: Inter-national Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry.