The Effectiveness of Positive Parenting Program (Triple-P) on General Health of Mothers of Pre-School Children with Intellectual Disability
2. Ashori M, Afrooz G, Arjmandnia A et al (2015). The effectiveness of group posi-tive parenting program (Triple-P) on the mother-child relationships with intellectu-al disability. Iran J Public Health, 44(2): 290-291.
3. Jeyagurunathan A, Vaingankar, JA, Abdin E et al (2017). Gender differences in posi-tive general health among individuals with schizophrenia. Compr Psychiatry, 74:88-95.
4. World Health Organization (2004). Promoting general health. A report of the world health organization, Department of general health and substance abuse in collabora-tion with the Victorian health promoting foundation and the University of Mel-bourne Geneva, Switzerland.
5. Fujiwara T, Kato N, Matthew R, Sanders MR (2011). Effectiveness of group posi-tive parenting program (triple p) in changing child behavior, parenting style, and parental adjustment: An intervention study in Japan. J Child Fam Stud, 20: 804-13.
6. Ashori M, Norouzi G, Jalil-Abkenar SS. (2019). The effect of positive parenting program on mental health in mothers of children with intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities, 23(3):385-396.
7. Gall M, Borg W, Gall J (2003). Quantitative and qualitative methods of research in psychology and educational science, Nasr A, Arizi H, Abolghasemi M Pakseresht MJ, Kiamanesh A, Bagheri Kh, et al. (Trans.).). 1st ed. Tehran: Samt Publica-tion.